I scored a $5 gift card from Amazon.com for taking a Survey about the Lion House/Pantry. I got my Gift Card today via email and so i was excited and i went on to Amazon.com and found a cute gift for one of my friends who is expecting a baby boy next month. So i would have paid around $7 for the item and that $7 includes the price of the item $1.97 + standard shipping which i guess is $5 i paid a total of $1.97 so basically my gift card paid for my shipping.
I am so excited... Carli i think you would be proud!!!
BILT HARD 900 lbs Poly Garden Dump Cart, 5 Cu. Ft. for $94.99 (Reg $149.99)!
-
This dump cart has all-terrain tires and a 900-pound capacity to help you
with any yard work project! BILT HARD 900 lbs Poly Garden Dump Cart, 5 Cu.
Ft. ...
7 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment