Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Trip to Fresh Market

I went to Fresh Market today as i had coupons for some items at really good prices.

I got 1- 30 oz bottle of Miracle whip
4- loaves of Grandma Sycamore's bread
3- Cool Whips
and
2- Tony's frozen pizza's (I had to go to another fresh market for the pizza's as i did not know that the size on the pizza's was a misprint). But, i got all the other item's at the first fresh market store i went to with the Discounts/coupons taken off before my discounts were taken off my total was approx $19.00 but, you minus the coupons and i got all my items with tax for $12.42

Like i said i had to go to another fresh market store for the pizza's. That is where i found out that the sizes for the pizza's that was printed on the coupon's were a misprint. The coupon read "15 oz to 17.34 oz tony's pizza 2 for $3" They honored the size smaller than the 15 oz. (if that makes sense). I got 2 tony's pizza's which were on a sale price for i believe it was 5 for $10 which would be $2 each anyway. But, i got 2 of them for with tax $3.09

No comments:

Post a Comment