Thursday, October 25, 2012

$0.10 OFF A GALLON- SWEEEETTTT!!!!

Well this morning i was down at walmart and they have this promotion going on till December 24th, 2012 where when you purchase one of there gas cards (gift cards- especially the ones that are the orange one's with the gas pump on them and or the orange one with the gas pump, and shopping cart) being you can use for either groceries. Anyhow when you buy one of those gift cards, or one of there walmart money cards. You get $0.10 off a gallon and or if your a walmart credit card holder you get $0.15 off a gallon. Anyhow i picked up a gift card one to put gas in my car and one for my sweetheart for his car. I got $0.10 off a gallon and so will my sweetheart!!!! talk about Savings!!!! i got gas for $3.15 a gallon instead of #3.25 a gallon. I was so excited....

No comments:

Post a Comment